Thank you for your payment- you’re halfway there!…
Don’t forget! Your session is not booked until I receive your signed contract too. I’ll be in touch soon via email with your contract, which you can easily and quickly sign using the Adobe Fill & Sign app and then email it right back to me!
After I’m booked, what’s next?
Once we’re booked, I’ll email you the exact address of your session and a few tips and reminders. You can also expect a text and email reminder leading up to your session.
Important Session Tips and Reminders:
*** Please plan to arrive at the address I email you at least 10-15 minutes earlier than your booked time slot (start time). Since I will have back-to-back clients during the mini sessions, I cannot end our session late and will have to end it promptly at 5 minutes before the next time slot. Being late will cut into our session shooting time; No refund can be given because a client arrives late or is a no-show
Need any tips or suggestions on what to wear or what colors photograph well??
Let’s talk outfits! >>
I’m happy to help! Here are a few general rules and tips I like to send out to my clients:
- You want to be coordinating but not too matchy-matchy if that makes sense. So rather than perfectly matching try mixing solids with prints/patterns or different color tones that complement each other
- For colors- lighter colors (pastels) or muted colors (dusty pink, dusty blue etc) tend to photograph better than bright or really bold colors (sadly to say because I love bold colors!). At the very least, you definitely want to stay away from highlighter-bright tones, bright orangey-reds, and starch-whites (think so white it almost looks blueish in sunlight)...those colors especially don’t translate well onto camera
- If you’re stuck, a good starting point for outfits is for you to pick out something you love or feel great in and then coordinate your family’s/fiancé's outfits to yours
- Feet will show in most of the photographs- so choosing footwear (especially thinking about the kiddos) that's more neutral and without huge logos or cartoon characters is probably best (unless that's the look you're wanting to go for)
- Lastly [and my FAVORITE TIP!]: Feel free to get a little dressy- that's always an easy way to ensure your photos are romantic and timelessly beautiful! A cute dress or flowy maxi for the ladies and a button-down shirt and/or suit jacket with a nice pair of jeans or slacks for the gentlemen always looks killer! :)
I hope that helps! Please let me know if I can help in any way or if you have any questions >> Info@jessicachole.com